Acuity Advisors specializes in middle-market Mergers & Acquisitions, representing either buyers or sellers across a wide range of industries. We take the time to understand our client’s goals and help them to develop a strategy that achieves these goals.
Mergers & Acquisitions Seller Representation:
- Due Diligence – we assess the client’s strengths and weaknesses, historical and projected financial performance, industry characteristics and the competition.
- Marketing – we prepare a thorough memorandum and implement a detailed strategy that is designed to create an auction environment that will optimize the sale price and structure while maintaining the confidentiality and allowing management to focus on running its business.
- Final Negotiations & Closing – we will assist management during buyer due diligence, will vigorously negotiate on behalf of the client, and introduce legal and accounting experts (when necessary) to ensure that the client receives the most favorable deal terms and maximizes after-tax proceeds.
When a seller has already found a buyer for the company, Acuity provides the following service:
- Assist Seller Through the Deal Process – we work with the client to gain an objective value for the company, enhance its leverage to garner the most attractive deal terms, and assist the seller through the due diligence process.
- Closing – we will work with the client’s professional team to negotiate final documents and close the deal in an expeditious manner.
Mergers & Acquisitions Buyer Representation:
- Assist the client in formulating search criteria.
- Contact targets while maintaining confidentiality.
- Negotiate deal terms.
- Raise funding for the acquisition
The following are a selection of merger and acquisition clients represented by Acuity Mergers & Acquisitions Advisors: