Acuity Valuation Advisory is an experience, respect, and independence you need and want in an advisory firm. We offer a wide variety of business valuation and financial options, catering to all business types. Helping business owners, boards of directors, senior management and several other professionals with a fiduciary responsibility to make the most informed decisions possible.
With supported research and detailed financial analysis, our services can withstand the most demanding challenges. Our work has withstood the intensive scrutiny of the Securities and Exchange Commission, the Internal Revenue Service, the Department of Labor, and numerous courts of law.
Acuity Valuation Advisory steps in when expert opinion is required to ensure fairness, solvency, structure, and pricing. With a proven track record of credibility, we have successfully concluded hundreds of engagements for middle-market companies, closely-held businesses, and “Fortune 500” companies across varied industry categories.
Valuation Advisory Financial Opinions
- Employee Stock Ownership Plans (ESOPs)
- M&A Advisory, Sales, Mergers, Divestitures
- ASC 805, and 350
- IRC Section 409(A), Warrants and Stock Options
- Incentive Stock Options
- Corporate Dissolutions
- Recapitalizations and Reorganizations
- Shareholder Buy / Sell Agreements
- Estate Planning, Estate & Gift Taxes
- Litigation Support / Expert Witness Testimony
- Family Limited Partnerships
- Transfer Pricing
- Bankruptcy Proceedings
- Solvency and Capital Adequacy
- Fairness Determination
- Partnership Dissolution
The following are a selection of valuation and financial opinion clients represented by Acuity Advisors: